Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mimi and Papa

005

006

I am laughing so hard as I type this.  I tried taking this photo four times and Chris’ Grandma would not look at the camera.  She wasn’t even doing it on purpose.  Donna is so wonderful and I love her to death…if you knew her you would know why this is funny.  I said about a hundred times,  “Donna, look at me, one, two, three”….still she is just staring at Landon, laughing and cooing. I finally gave up. 

We hosted them for dinner and dessert a couple of months ago.  It was great to have them.  I have wonderful memories of game night at their house weekly the summer before we left for Iowa City and dental school.  Chris and I always had a fun time at their house, having snacks, playing board games with his parents and siblings too.  Living in Sioux City and being able to host them at our house has been wonderful. 

022

023

After dinner we changed Landon into his new jammies and caught a shoulder ride from Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment