There are many days when all I can think about at work is getting home to my kiddos. I just miss them and wondering what they are up to. I think about Chris trying to make dinner and keep all three of them happy. I drive home and I feel so relieved to pull into the driveway. Sometimes my little ones greet me in the garage. Other times their voices welcome me as I come up the stairs. I love being home and feeling like I can just put on sweats or pajamas and let go of the stresses of being Dr. Lohr and just be MOM. The kids have baths and we snuggle on the couch for books, or a show. I feel so lucky to be the mom to Jack, Savannah, and sweet little Landon. My arms fit around all three of them perfectly.
When I look at this picture, I think I look tired, but oh so happy.
And Landon just looks annoyed. ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment