Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Savvy’s First Day of Ballet

photo (55)

Waiting to go into the studio for her first class

I had to post these pictures to the blog even though they are already on Facebook.  I just love them so much.  Savannah is so much fun to be around.  I love being alone with her because I can focus only on her and respond to her without interruption.  She is so darn smart….she amazes me.  So often I feel that she gets much less attention than Jack and Landon.  Jack just requires a lot of help and discipline.  He doesn’t play as well independently as Savvy does.  And Landon, well, he has been a bit of high maintenance baby.  So much for the easy, laid back third child we were told over and over to expect.  Smile So I try to get away and spend a little alone time with my little girl whenever I can. 

photo (56)

She was pretty excited. I loved doing her hair in a bun and a headband for all her wispys.

photo (57)

We followed up class with a trip to “Old McDonalds.”  She loves cheeseburgers. This picture completely demonstrates how Savannah lives life.  Vigorously and with enthusiasm.  Dig right in, take a huge bite, and enjoy every bit. 

photo (58)

Her happiness is contagious…impossible to be in a bad mood when I am with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment