Here it is! I still can’t believe it is ours!!
We closed on the house on Jan. 4th. It is on the North side of Sioux City on a private drive in an established neighborhood with beautiful mature trees. It is at the very end of the cul-de-sac on 2.93 acres. There is a ton of room for a play set, a fire pit, and maybe even a pool. Can you tell I am excited??
The house needs some updating and Chris took charge right away of getting estimates from contractors for the upstairs remodel. Before I knew it, we had chosen one and the upstairs demolition was done. A bit overwhelming to see….you know…plumbing, electrical, studs, all exposed. Yikes…we are in it now….no going back.
More pictures of the inside to come. I can’t wait for spring. I can’t wait for the kids to ride their bikes in the driveway and play in the never ending backyard. I can’t wait to take a nap in my new sun porch…flooded with light. Most of all, can’t wait to entertain family and friends in the huge open kitchen!! Hooray!!
No comments:
Post a Comment