Landon at 3 months
He looks like he is either laughing or in pain.
4 months old~ big eyes just checking everything out
Splish splash I was takin a bath
As you can see from this photo, Landon is like Edward Scissorhands, constantly scratching his face. I clip his fingernails about every four days, but he always seems to claw himself before I can get to those sharp little daggers. Poor baby.
He just may keep those baby blues, and be my first blue eyed baby!
If he is not tired, hungry or in his car seat, this is what he looks like. Grinning from ear to ear, drooling and as happy as can be. In his car seat…another story…screaming bloody murder.
His onesie is from a good friend of mine in Marshalltown. It says God’s Little Miracle. And that he is. His life is so precious….he was/is so wanted. WE LOVE YOU LANDON!
No comments:
Post a Comment