Savannah began ballet lessons with my aunt Sandy at her dance studio in September. Sandy Keane’s School of Dance has been doing business in Sioux City for 40 years. I used to take ballet and tumbling from my aunt Sandy, and now she is teaching my little Savvy. She is having a lot of fun and learning how to do become a little ballerina. She really impressed me at her first lesson. She had no fear and just marched right in there and sat down with other girls. She followed directions well and didn’t act like she was nervous at all.
Her facial expressions are so serious sometimes.
Learning how to use the beam.
Pay attention girl! ![]()
Take a bow…visitors day is over!!
I am very proud of my little girl and I can’t believe how grownup she is. Her recital is in May and I can’t wait to see her in her costume and watch her perform on the stage!!
No comments:
Post a Comment